Wednesday, January 11, 2012

God Is Healing Our Hurts

(From The Minister's Heart)


Sometimes it seem as if we are hurting beyond measure, the pain will not go away, nor will it stop. We know to call upon our maker and creator the Lord, but our voice will not utter a sound except, "Lord Have Mercy."


David said in Psalm,

Psalm 4:1

Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou has enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.


Psalm 5:1-3

Give ear to my words, O Lord, consider my medication.

Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray

May voice shall thou hear in the morning.  O Lord, in the morning will I direct my prayer unto the, and will look up.



David went deeper in the spirit to give God Praise:

Psalm 8:1

O LORD, our Lord how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who has set thy glory above the heavens.


Psalm 18:3

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised:so shall I be saved from mine enemies.



David received his blessed assurance when he said,

Psalm 23: 1,6

The lord is my shepherd; I shall not want...

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.


God is only a call away. Let's call in the name of Jesus and tell him what we want.


Let's let God continue to heal us everywhere we hurt.           


Until we meet again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment