Monday, November 29, 2010

God Has Set Us Up To Be Blessed

Psalm 123:1,2,4,5

O LORD, thou has searched me, and know me.
Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.
Thou has beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

*** My heavenly father, you made and created us and know all about us.  You know when we are up and doing well, and when we are not doing so well. You know our inner spirit - when we are sad and when we are happy - because our spirit is connected to yours. Because you know what we think before we think it - please give us inner peace, joy and happiness through your sweet Holy spirit.

***There is not a word that we have thought or began to say that you do not know about.  Please season our words with grace so that we may win some lost soul to Christ.
You have set us up to be blessed - because your grace and mercy have shut us in and attacked us with the blessings that you have ordained  for us in your word.


Psalm 139:13 - 15

For thou has possessed my reins; thou has covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

***Lord you have control over our life because you blessed us before we were conceived in our mother's womb - from the beginning.
Thank you Lord for making us in your image.  You could have made us another way but you loved us so much that you wanted us to look like you - so you could have that perfect relationship with us. We have that soul /spirit connection with you. You know us very well - continue to dwell in us.


Psalm 139:17 - 18 (added to lesson)

How precious also are thy thouthts unto me, O God; how great is the sum of them!
If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

***Thank you Lord for thinking about us, your children, all the time.  All day and all night because you love us and want the very best for us.  Your mind is constantly on us; if you watch over the sparrow how much more will you watch over us.


Psalm 139: 24

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

***Look at our heart Lord and see if  there is anything that should not be - please move it and restore it with your fruits of the spirt: love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance.



Continue to have that soul/spirit connection with God -until we meet again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment