Friday, November 5, 2010

I Call Her Grace

In 1997, I joined Thomas Chapel Church in Rossville, TN. Within six months of joining I started helping the Youth department. I was nominated to be the Youth department's President/Advisor.  I coordinated and chaired all the programs with the help of the department's team. I helped chair the women conferences.
I also went out on speaking engagements to surrounding area churches.

I am currently at Thomas Chapel Church preaching and occasionally teaching the word of God.


During the year 2007, I started helping at my family's home church and later became the Assistant Pastor.
Leadership has changed and I  am no longer the Assistant Pastor but my commitment to this church and my home church continues.


I Corinthians 15:16 - But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

Galatians 6:18 - Brethren, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. A'men.


*** Parents -teens and pre-teen, I have written you three messages about my ministry- letting you know I have ran a race not because of who I am but because of the God that is within.

Young adults, you can be whatever you want to be in life by the graceof God.  Finish school, go to college, if not college, go to a trade school and be one of the best in life that you can be.  You know Jesus is the best at what he set his hands to do.  He gave it his all by dying on the cross for you and I, but he did not give away grace- he left it here for us.


Let us ask God for his mercy and his grace.    Until we meet again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment