Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Beloved Sister

(From The Minister's Heart)


In Memory of my sister who demised this year in March, 2010.  My sister blessed her family, friends and the
community with what she had.She was a well-known person and loved by many. She touched many lives.

There are others who was a blessing to me during and after the demise of my beloved sister:

My family, friends and church members.

CCWriters and the administrative staff who's website is on this post, also Shannon milholland.

Harry Thomas, a professional home Repairman also, (901) 212-4986.


Psalm 23: 1- The Lord is my shepherd: I shall not want.

He is my leader and my guide. He watches over me, protects me and provide for me. All we have to do is have faith, and ask for whatever we need in the name of Jesus.

Psalm 103:1- Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
                  2-Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:


Jesus, I will never forget what you done for me.  Jesus, I will never forget how you set me free. Never, no never.


Until me meet again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment