Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Lost Of A Love One

 (From The Minister's Heart)                  
I know this is a sensitive subject and I will treat it as one. God has put it in by heart to deal with it especially during this Holiday season.

Statement made to me,  " NO ONE BRINGS UP MY LOVE ONE'S NAME SINCE THEIR DEATH."

Mother's, fathers, sisters, brothers and friends - know that everyone grieves in their own way. Many times others are crying inside.  Many times others do all they can to survive. Whatever your situation is talk to God about it. If you need a human to talk to - the bible tells us to communicate with those who teach us as: your pastor or Church counselor.

** I lost my brother in 2003 and my sister earlier this year. Each death took a great toll on my life. My pastor counselled me so that I could make it through each day. The counselling this year, after my sister's death, lasted about one week. After my brother's death in 2003 it seemed as though I would not make it through it. God gave my pastor and wife wisdom and knowledge to help me through that time. You see with my brother's death the first link in the chain of siblings was broken - this is why I took it much harder.

** Christians God has established his church with others to help us. God said, "Upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."  I will say it like, I think, Paul would, "I urge you to get counselling if you feel you need it."  Never be asham of it - this is something we need to bring us from our past hurts and pains to the marvelous light.

A well known TV pastor said, "We may never get over it, but we can get through it."

In my counseling class on Thursday nights our Instructor/Doctor stated, "We must go on in life because we still have other love ones here" - whether it is our spouse, other family members or friends.

Paul said it best, "For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens," II Corinthians 5:1

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord
II Corinthians 5:8

*** Chiristians - sisters and brothers in christ - our love ones do have a better life with our Father/God. They are fellowshiping with him right now. No more hurt and pain. Nothing but joy and peace that passeth all understanding.  You talk about joy - nothing but everlasting joy.

*** Let us take this Holiday season to help restore and help our lost - in sin - love ones that are here with us back to Christ.


*** Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, nether let it be afraid," John 14:27.


Yes to King Jesus - He has left us peace that no one can take away. Peace that passeth all understanding - because He is the prince of peace.

Let us take one day at a time in the lord - until we meet again -soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment