Friday, September 30, 2011

Who Are These Spiritual Peoples?

(Thought - Who are these spiritual peoples?)


Matthew 12:47-50

Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.

But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?

And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.


  • My brother is - One that has laid down his life for us when we had no other.

  • My sister is -  A very  young, beautiful and virgin girl name Mary, and not a mister.

  • My mother is -  A virtuous lady, full of love, wisdom and gentleness, unlike a brother.

  • My father is - One that has His throne in heaven, and in time of need, we can bother.


Let's remember that our spiritual families are the ones who shall do the will of our Father which is in heaven.


Until we meet again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment