Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Every Time I Kneel In Prayer

( Poem -From The Minister's Heart)


Every time I kneel in prayer I have faith that the Lord will be there.
He says, "His ears are open to our cry, because of our sins I don't know why."

Sometimes I wonder why we go through so much, but I know all God has to
do, is give us His special touch.

When we pray and pray and don't hear from Him this is when I know His presence is near.
With His arms so tightly around me I am sure it is He.

I come to realize we can not handle the concerns in our day, if we do not learn
to lean on Him and pray.

At times I want to call out and ask where are you. This would be too foolish for even me to do.

At last! I have found rest and peace in knowing He is so dear.  He says, Listen my
child because I am near."

I find no fault or short comings when He call, to us, His grace and mercy is given to all.


-Every Time I Kneel In Prayer.

Until we meet again - soon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding us not only that God is here with us but for reminding us to kneel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your post Betty,thankful God is with us through all seasons of our lives.

    ReplyDelete