Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Little Prayer -Little Power In Our Days

(From The Minister's Heart)


Day 1 - Monday

I awaken this morning with a lot of determination to get my household chores done. We had a lot of company this past weekend and this left my house in a disaster.


Day 2 - Tuesday

After awakening this morning, later than usual, I jumped out of bed to get my kids ages 6 and 7 ready to leave out for school. Having just enough time to go the beauty shop and then cook dinner before my husband get home.


Day 3 - Wednesday

On awakening this morning I realized I had to also rush to the store to purchase food for dinner, get the clothes out of the cleaners, pick my kids up from school, and just have enough time to be at home when my husband gets there.


Day 4 - Thursday

After awakening this morning the first thing on my mind was the Professional women/men group that I am in. I must get the kids off to school, my husband off to work and cook extra food for the group. This will take the rest of my day.
 

Day 5 - Friday

I woke up just in time to get dressed for my engagement with my Professional group which starts at 9:00 a.m. The children spent the night at their friends house, and my husband had to go out of town and will return tomorrow.


Day 6

After awakening this morning I thought "the week is almost over." My kids will be off to school and my husband will be home from his business trip soon. This day will be ours until the kids get home this evening.


Day 7 - Sunday

I woke up this morning so exhausted and wiped out, and did not want to go to church because the week had been so busy and full. It was time for me to talk to the Lord and ask Him for strength. This is what He said,
" I THE LORD, GAVE AND BLESSED YOU SEVEN DAYS OUT OF THE WEEK, NOT ONE OF THEM DID YOU PRAY AND THANK ME AFTER YOU WOKE. DO YOU REALIZE THESE ARE THE DAYS THAT I HAVE MADE FOR YOU; AND EVERY BREATHE YOU BREAVED WAS MINE?  ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU THANK ME IN PRAYERS SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE THE POWER TO GO ON IN OUR DAYS."


Let's continue to pray each day that our Lord has made.


Until we meet again - soon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding us to pray and be thankful.

    ReplyDelete