Monday, December 27, 2010

I Will Be With You

Isaiah 43:1-2

But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel. Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou are mine.

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

*** God says, " before we were formed in the belly he knew us and before we came from the womb he set us apart to be saved. He knew us by name before our parents did because we belong to him. He gave his life for our life - so that we may live."

*** He says when we go through trials, or have trouble on every side they will not overtake us, because he is with us. Whatever the situation may be he is here to protect and deliver us out of it.


Isaiah 43:7 & 11

Even every one that is called by my name; for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

*** God has called us after his name, Christ, because we are christians. He made us in his perfect image and created us to serve him. He is the potter and we are his clay because he made and molded us in a perfect way to be just like him, meek and lowly in our heart.

*** God loves us so very much because in the beginning he had many creatures to chose from to be like him, but he chose you and me.

*** There is no one else like God because he has saving power: to save us from sin, also to save us from troubles that has passed our way and from troubles that will be comming.


I will be with you this is what God said. Will we be with him - until we meet again soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment