Friday, April 8, 2011

Will The Work That I Have Done Speak For Me?

Dialogue - Speak to us Lord

Sometimes it may seem like all the work we have done throughout our live time was in vain. Bills was stacked on top of bills, and nothing important was accomplished.


Ecclesiastes 2:17 - 22

Therefore I hated life; because the work that is wrought under the sun is grievous unto me: for all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Yea, I hated all my labour which I had taken under the sun: because I should leave it unto the man that shall be after me.

And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise man or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labour where in I have laboured, and wherein I have shewed myself wise under the sun.  This is also vanity.

Therefore I went about to cause my heart to despair of all the labour which I took under the sun.

For there is a man whose labour is in wisdom, and in knowledge, and in equity; yet to a man that hath no laboured  therein shall he leave it for his portion.  This also is vanity and a great evil.

For what hath a man of all his labour, and or the vexation of his heart, wherein he hath laboured under the sun?


***Sometimes it seem as though we spend most of our young adulthood being educated; so that we may spend the latter part of our life working to make a better life for our family. We really hope that they appreciate it. We are also settings examples on how parents should work and take care of their family; and try to appreciate the good things in life, and not to take anything for granted.

***Life is pretty much what a person makes of it. It is a joy to have strength and be able to work. It is a  blessing to be able to work and support our family. Many people that are ill can't say the same. They wish they were able bodied.

***Teaching our children how to spend and use money and other things wisely in life is up to us. This is part of training a child up in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it, according to the bible.


Lets count it all joy that we are abled bodied people. The work that we do does speak for us.

Until we meet again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment