Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You alone, are God



(From The Minister's Heart)


You alone, are God. Thank you Lord for saving a sinner like me.  You brought me out of darkness years ago, by turning on your marvelous light in my life, and now I can see.

Out of all the things we go through today, your grace and mercy keep on bringing us out.  We know that,
"You alone, are God."

Only on you I can depend, when all I have had is short comings and there is no end.

I want to give you the Glory and the praise for the rest of my life, some were troubled days. "You alone, are God.

Bless your name, our Holy Saviour. Today and tomorrow all we can see is bountiful favours. You alone, are God.

When the journey we travel seem so long and we are overcome with fear , let us know that you are always near.

Help us to get it right, because there is no other but Jesus, the Christ. You alone, are God.


You, only You alone, are God.

No comments:

Post a Comment