Friday, June 10, 2011

Leaders Of Today

(Dialogue Question)

Are we, Leaders of today, prepared to be good leaders, or are we lead astray ourselves?

Are we doing what the bible says do concerning our lives, or are we scarcely going to make it to heaven?


Jeremiah 1:5,9-10

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth.  And the lord said unto me, Behold I have put my words in thy mouth.

See, I have this day set thee over nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.


*** God told us to occupy until He returns, because we do not know the day or hour in which the son of man shall appear.



Have we been pushed so far back in the world, and set aside in the church that we rather follow instead of lead?


***God tells us, "Only be strong and very courageous that we may observe to do according to all the law. Turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that we may prosper where ever we go, according to Joshua 1:7


Lets continue to meditate and stay in the word of God to be prosperous, so that we may occupy until He returns.


Until we meet again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment