Wednesday, May 25, 2011

8:00 In The Morning - A Time Of Prayer

(From The Minister's Heart)


As I opened my eyes again this morning, it was my hour of prayer. I thought about God's mercy and goodness. How He has blessed us richly, and been so good to us. So, so good to me that all I could say was thank you Lord.

Many are less fortunate because they are going through a lot of turmoils these days with the devastation of the thunder storms, tornadoes and overflowing waters. Some have lost everything they had and living in fear.
The bible says, "The strong out to bear the infirmities of the weak, our brothers and sisters.  Now is the time for Christians to be on a crusade for Christ. To lend a helping hand in the time of need. To help provide shelter for the homeless, to give to the needy, and be a brother to the brotherless.

Jesus says to Christians, " I was hungry, and you gave me  food: I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink: I was a stranger, and you took me in: Naked, and you clothed me: I was sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came unto me.

Jesus said, "When we do it to the least one of our brothers and sisters, we have done it unto Him.
Saying, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world, according to Matthews 25:34-36,40


It is only because of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.

They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness, according to Lamentations 3:22,23.


Psalm 23:6

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.


A well known pastor wrote, "Everyone longs for love, acceptance and attention.


Because of the Lord's mercy, we can live under His blood, be anointed by His spirit, and walk in His grace.


Until we meet again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment