Friday, January 18, 2013

A Mature Grandchild



My oldest grandchild had another birthday this month. Oh how time flies. It seems as though I was

baby sitting her just months ago. If we do not keep abreast of time our children and grandchildren will be

 young men and young ladies. Ready to become brides and grooms.

Time is letting us know that some day they too will have to step in our shoes and raise their children, 

and raise or  help raise their grandchildren.

If I could I would not change anything in help raising my grandchildren. I am well pleased with my child

and grandchildren.  We, as parents and grandparents, are well blessed to have them carry on our

 family's name.


Until we meet again - soon

1 comment:

  1. What a great post Betty, and oh how true. God bless our children and grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete