Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Another Day With The Lord



Lord, I have so much to do, but nothing compare to spending time with you.

There are many errons I have to run, without you being with me I won't have any fun.

I  have so many bills to pay, nothing compares to you giving your life, as ransom, on the cross one day.

At the name of Jesus, my heart shout glory. Reading our bible will tell the truth about the biblical story.

In the past I had no rest. Then one day God assured me that our daily trials and challenges are only a test.

Lord, instead of telling you all I had to do, I should have said, "thank you sir because it has been a blessing being with you."

You have invested so much time in us. Being giving another day in the Lord, we will always trust.

Every day is what we make of it. We can choose life or death it is in the power of our tongue. I want to see your glory this my heartfelt song.

No comments:

Post a Comment