Monday, December 26, 2011

Babes Show Greatful Praise

Luke 1:46-49

And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,

And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Saviour.

For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden: for, behold, from henceforth all generations shall call me blessed.

For he that is mighty had done to me great things; and holy is his name.


***Mary, a virgin, did not  know that she would be chosen by God to be the mother of babe Jesus. God sent angels to her, letting her know that she was highly favoured, blessed among all women, and that she was the chosen one.

Mary did not look on herself more highly than others, but she thanked, praised and worshipped God because He chose her to carry babe Jesus, the word inside of her. When God chooses us for a spiritual mission He also sends His Holy Spirit to over shadow us, so that we might be filled with His word. We start out as Babes in the word at first, being on milk, later the word inside of us develop through wisdom, knowledge and experiences with God.

We as Babes in the word should shower God with love for His choosing us to carry out such a great  mission. Sometimes this mission seem impossible but with Him nothing is. We can do all things  through Christ who strengthens us.

From the beginning of creation God chose little old me-us- to perform such great tasks as carrying the birth of the word inside of me-us. Staying in sink with our creature and obeying His commandments allows us to have favour with Him also. This is why we were chosen to perform missions others think are impossible.


Psalm 103:1-2

Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:



Lets remember to show greatful praise in our mission.


Until we meet again - soon

No comments:

Post a Comment