Friday, November 4, 2011

Strength To Endure

(Thought - Where do our strength come from)?


There may be many days when we endure many things, and we need God's anointing to endure all things.


Psalm 20:6

Now know I that the Lord saveth his anointed: he will near him from his holy heaven with the saving strength of his right hand.


Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; whom shall I be afraid?


King David - A shepherd boy grew up to be a man after God's own heart, even though, he had another man killed after committing adultery with that man's wife.  King David repented as noted in Psalm 51:10 -12
by saying, "Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me."

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.



King Solomon - David's son, who acquired the throne after King David's death. One who asked God for wisdom to help his people and make righteous judgement over them.  For this act of love God gave him more than he asked for. He gave him riches and made him the wisest man during and after his life time. Later in life King Solomon sinned in life by marrying women who worshipped other Gods.


Moses - A meek man and a great leader, who led God's people - the Israelites- out of Egypt, through the Red Sea and then to the Promise Land.  He did not enter the Promise Land because he disobeyed God by hitting the rock in the wilderness to get water, instead of speaking to it.


Apostle Paul - who's name use to be Saul, called himself the chief of sinners, because he crucified Christians, by beating and throwing them in jail. He met God on Damascus Road one day and his life was changed.


*** These anointed leaders of God had the strength of God to endure the journey He set before them.


Psalm 28:8

The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.


Lets continue to be led by God in an anointed way to obtain strength to endure all things.


Until we meet again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment