Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Lost Of Loved Ones




I know this was, and has been a sensitive subject and I treated it as one. God has put it in my heart to revisit it for the sake of my family, friends and others who loved them dearly. ( revisit of post 3-1-2011)

 A LOVE ONE IS ALWAYS MISSED AND KEPT IN OUR HEART.

Family and friends – we know that everyone grieves in their own way. Many times others are crying inside.  Many times others do all they can to survive. Whatever our situation is it is time to talk to God about it. If we need a human to talk to, the bible tells us to communicate with those who teach us as: our Pastor or Church counselor.

** I lost my brother in 2003 and my sister around this time two years ago. Each death took a great toll on my life. My pastor counseled me so that I could make it through each day. The counseling then, after my sister's death, lasted about one week. After my brother's death in 2003 it seemed as though I would not make it through. God gave my pastor and wife wisdom and knowledge to help me through each time. You see with my brother's death the first link in the chain of siblings was broken - this is why I took his death much harder.

** Christians, God has established his church with others to help us. I will say it like, I think, Paul would, “I urge you to get counseling if you need it."  Never be ashram of it. This is something we need to bring us from our past hurts and pains to the marvelous light.

A well known TV pastor said, "WE MAY NEVER GET OVER IT, BUT WE CAN GET THROUGH IT"



Paul said it best, "For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens," II Corinthians 5:1

We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord, II Corinthians 5:8.


Let’s remember that, “A love one may leave us outwardly but they are always with us inwardly.”



Until we meet again-soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment