Friday, March 23, 2012

God Knows The Way



Today, I know that the sweet Lord will make a way. There is so much sickness, sorrow and pain. In the world do we have anything to gain?


I asked our Master why are we tested. His answer was, "Everyone goes through trials and tribulations after they have rested."


I don't know why life is not like it use to be. Jesus said, "You will be blessed if you come and follow me."


On this daily journey I can only do my best. If I fall down on my knees will I have any rest?


It's a long journey and the river is flowing upstream. I called out to my Master with no self esteem.


I want to know you better, I want to know your glory. Is there any hope in a biblical story?


Talk to me and walk with me. Tell me what you want me to do. I want to get to the place when I can really trust you.


I am not questioning your will or your way.  Tell me in a soft voice, since I have come so far, I am ok.


Increase my faith and increase my strength. Help me to hold on to your Heavenly hands, until I repent.


God Knows The Way

No comments:

Post a Comment