Friday, March 16, 2012

Just A Few Moments


(Thought: A Few Moments)



What can I give you Lord for just a few moments? What can I give - just to have you near?

Tell me I don’t have to worry; I don’t even have to fret - because you are always here.

I look to you Lord, I look to you - when my strength is gone, and things seem to go wrong, I must look to you - in all I say and do.

What shall I render unto you Lord for all the benefits you have given me, for at times from the word of God I wanted to flee?  

Help me to continue to pray, bow and stay on my knee. You said in your word, “You will always be with me.”

From the rising of the sun unto it’s going down.  Through fret and fear you are still in my heart to be found.

This is a wonderful day that you have created and gave. Sometimes I wonder in my spirit if I am still saved.       

You said, “The thought of foolishness is sin.  The fearful thought of tomorrow is there any hope for a blessed end?”

Bless me Lord deep down in my soul, because I want to stand on the word of God as your prophets in the days of old.


Just a few moments Lord, just a few moments to have you near.

No comments:

Post a Comment