Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Keeping Silent



Can we keep silent when our heart has been broken, can we keep silent when there is so much pain?

Can we keep silent - when there is really nothing to gain?


The world around us says, "Take the good with the bad." How can we keep on standing when our heart is so sad?


Weeping endure for the night and joy is in the next day. Can we hold out any longer - when our strength seem so far away?


Where can we go to be free from sadness, where can we go to be free from the pain?

In the word of God, we must have the faith to maintain.


God ask, "Why do you worry, why do you cry? When you call on the name of Jesus I am always standing by.


Lean on me when you'll in trouble, lean on me when you'll about to fall.  When I came down from heaven I lifted up you all.


I am reaching out to give you health and strength, what I need you to do is say, "You are sorry before you repent."


 Can We Keep Silent?

No comments:

Post a Comment