Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Lost Of A Love One

"THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE LOST OF A LOVED ONE"

I know this was, and has been a sensitive subject and I  treated it as one. God has put it in my heart to re-visit it for the sake of my family, friends and others who loved her dearly. (from post 12-1-2010)

THOUGHT: A LOVE ONE IS ALWAYS MISSED AND KEPT IN OUR HEART.

Mother's, fathers, sisters, brothers and friends - know that everyone grieves in their own way. Many times others are crying inside.  Many times others do all they can to survive. Whatever your situation is talk to God about it. If you need a human to talk to - the bible tells us to communicate with those who teach us as: your pastor or Church counselor.

** I lost my brother in 2003 and my sister this time last year. Each death took a great toll on my life. My pastor counselled me so that I could make it through each day. The counselling last year, after my sister's death, lasted about one week. After my brother's death in 2003 it seemed as though I would not make it through it. God gave my pastor and wife wisdom and knowledge to help me through that time. You see with my brother's death the first link in the chain of siblings was broken - this is why I took it much harder.

** Christians God has established his church with others to help us. God said, "Upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."  I will say it like, I with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, nether let it be afraid," John 14:27.


Yes to King Jesus - He has left us peace that no one can take away. Peace that passeth all understanding - because He is the prince of peace.


LET'S CONTINUE TO REMEMBER THEM WITH THE LOVE THEY GAVE, THE PEACE THEY HAD, AND A JOY TO BE AROUND.


Until we meet again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment