Friday, March 11, 2011

Dialogue - Speak To Us Lord

Thought: Authors/ Writers Anniversary celebrated by CCWriters earlier this month.

We had an Anniversary cake to enjoy and coffee etc., if we desired. It does not seem as though a year has passed since the organization of the class, although I started a few months later.

Many times one will say, "I can't write or my thoughts will not come." This happens to me sometimes also.
A publisher sent me an email saying, "If you can not write, start reading a book etc." I find this to be true.
Reading and writing does go hand in hand in many cases.

Writings come to me after I have meditated on the word of God, looked it up, and concentrated on an interpertation from him, for Ministry blogging.


Proverbs 16:3

Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.


Psalm 45:1

My heart is inditing a good matter: I speak of the things which I have made touching the King: my tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

***In letting God put beautiful thoughts in our heart, they will overflow as we write. All we have to do is commit our works unto him.


Writer's Night Is Another Special Occasion To Remember.

The fellowshiping of sourrounding Community Christian authors and writers. A night to express ourselves through reading and writing. A night to shine and glow through our talent of writing, music, etc.

We learn from each other and that is what fellowshiping in the Lord is all about. When God gives us a talent we must use it to his glory.


LORD, PLEASE CONTINUE TO ORDER OUR STEPS IN YOUR WORD - TO WRITE YOUR WORDS.


Until we meet again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment