Wednesday, March 30, 2011

From The Minister's Heart / THE CHRISTIAN'S BATTLEFIELD

Many times we get caught up in things and situations that we have no control over. The next thing we know we are lying, cheating or ... to get our life back in order. We must realize that in order to serve God we must do it in spirit and in truth. God says, "He will not let any of these temptations come upon us that he will not make a way for us to escape.



Romans 7:14 - 21

For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,)dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

For the good that I would I do not; but the evil which I would not, that I do.

Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

I find than a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.


***Before we were converted, we may have been wrapped up, tied up and tangled up in sin; but God's love, mercy and grace has covered us in his blood as born again Christians. 

We know every day that the flesh is warring against the spirit. The flesh is weak, but the spirit is strong.
Can we say that we can continue in sin because our flesh is weak? God forbid.

Things that we should do, we find ourselves not doing them. Things that we should not do, we find ourselves doing them, because evil is always present with us.

GOD HAS MADE A WAY FOR US TO ESCAPE SIN AND IT IS THROUGH PRAYING THAT: NONE OF THESE SINFUL THINGS MOVE US.  THAT GOD'S MERCY AND HIS GRACE TAKE CONTROL OF OUR MIND AND BODY BEFORE SIN DOES.

***OUR MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE SO LETS USE IT FOR GOD.


Until we meet again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment