Monday, January 24, 2011

Pay Back Time

Isaiah 49:1,3

Listen, O Isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The Lord hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

*** Yes, listen everyone that is near and far away. God  has called us from our mother's womb by our name. He molded and made us because he has a job for us to do. We are wonderfully and fearfully made in his image.

*** When we do the will and the work that God left behind for us to do he will be glorified; because we were created for his good pleasure.


Isaiah 49:5,6

And now, saith the Lord that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eys of the Lord, and my God shall be my strength.

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

*** God created us from the womb to serve and be faithful to him by bringing others - backsiders- back to him. He  has given us the strength and anointing to carry out this task; and we will be honored for it.

*** Because we born to serve God, he will enable us to do more than bring backsiders back to him. He will make us a light that shines among the sinners, and bring salvation to them also.


*** The bible tells us to do the work of an Evangelist by witnessing to people; testifying of his goodness and greatness toward us.

*** It also says, Stir us the gift that is within us. Some people minister, some sing and others may do charity work. Whatever your gift is, use it for the glory of God. amen.

***Using our gift freely is, somewhat, like doing volunteer work. When we have done it a while, to the best of our ability, then God opens the door to hire us; and it returns to award/bless us.


Can we ever pay God back for all he has done for us?      Do we try paying him back?


Until we meet again - soon

Previous Sunday School lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment