Friday, January 7, 2011

Dialogue - Speak To Us Lord

Statement made: WE ALL HAVE DONE WRONG.

Romans 3:23

For alll have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

***The bible does tells us, "We were sinners when we first came into the word. It says we were born in sin and shaped in iniquity."Sin was brought into the world by one man, Adam; but another Adam, Jesus, came into the world as a babe in a manger. He was the only one that knew no sin; as Jesus, he, died on the cross and became sin for you and I. He was hung high and stretched wide for the sins of the world. He conquered it on the cross at calavary.


Romans 7:14-17 & 20-25

For we know that the law is spiritual; but I am carnal, sold under sin.

For that which I do I allow not; for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

For I delight in the law of God after that the inward man:

But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me unto captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

O wretched man that I am; who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

I THANK GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD;

So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

***Paul struggled in the flesh and the heart of his mind to do what was good, just and right by himself and other - just as we do. We know that sin will rule and dominate us if we do not humble ourselves to the will of God. The bible tells us to humble ourselves to God and resist the devil and he will flee from us - just for a season - yes he will return.

  *** Paul endured many things trying to accomplish the will of our Lord and saviour, Jesus Christ. Lets think back: First Paul was called Saul, who crucified the christians who tried to carry out the will of God; by preaching, teaching God's word, also by healing the sick.

***You see once sin has controlled and dominated our mortal bodies for a while, and no good thing is in our flesh, as Paul said. Satan wants to continue to use us for his glory. Because he came to steal, kill and destroy and he wants to continue to do his work through us. Paul was caught up in the flesh but wanted to serve God spiritually, just as we do.

***Paul says, "He saw another member that was fighting against his mind. Thinking a good thing but doing the opposite. When we want to do that which is good don't we find ourselves do that which is wrong -fighting against God's will with our flesh.The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, the bible says.

*** Paul became a faithful apostle and a wonderful crusader for Christ.When he became more and more spiritual by doing the will of God; he left that old man, Saul behind. He started helping christians in the word, insted of fighting against them, Amen.


Hebrew 10:26

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.

***When we continue to sin against God and we have been taught what is good, just and right; Jesus dying on the cross for us was in vain - because we have not accepted him as our true saviour.

*** Please! We should not let sin rule in our bodies. The only thing that should rule and dominate our body is the Holy Spirt. God - the father; Jesus - the son; Holy Spirit - our comforter, leader and guide to truth and righteousness.

***O what wretched people that we are, who can save us from sin and death? God can. Sin? God forbid.
LETS THANK GOD RIGHT NOW THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD - Who has delivered us from the body of sin and death.


Let us continue to pray that God will through Jesus Christ continue to save us from ourselves, and from this perverse and sin filled generation - Until we meet again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment