Monday, February 6, 2012

Something/Someone To Believe In

Galatians 2:20-21

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.


Now-a- days there are not many things to believe in, or many people to rely on or trust. There is a man who  stuck closer than a brother and laid down in life on Calvary for our sins.  He is one whom we can trust with our life, because He holds our future in his hand. His name is Jesus Christ.

God is one who stepped out of His glorious home, heaven, onto His foot stool, earth to serve mankind.
He looked all over for someone with a sinless body.  He could not find anyone so He said, "I'll go down."
God, the Father, Jesus, the son and the Holy Ghost came down from heaven as one, into a virgin's body and they were born as Baby Jesus.

Paul, birth name was Saul, called himself the chief of sinners. He persecuted many Christians by beating and throwing them in jail because they stood for Christ. Being changed to a christian while on Damascus road he  received God as his Lord and Saviour. He began to preach the gospel with power and authority.  Because of this he was also persecuted, beaten and thrown in prison. This is why Paul's statement is, I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.

Believing in God with all our heart, mind and might, we realize that it is no longer us that endures but the Christ that is within us.

Let's continue to believe in God.



Until we meet again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment