Monday, February 20, 2012

Bless His Holy Name



(Sermon I brought, Sunday, February 19, 12)


Psalm 103:1, 2-13


Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his Holy name.

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:


David went into a deep meditation praising the Lord and thanking Him for all He had done for him.

Not forgetting the undeserved benefits he had in life. One of which was being a King.

He asked in Psalm 116:12, What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me? The
answer is we owe Him to much to fail Him now for dying on Calvary.

Having the Fruits of His Spirit shows our love towards Him: Love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance.

God have mercy on us because He knows sometime we are right, then sometimes we are wrong but through it all He can turn evil things around for our good.

We owe Him to much to fail Him now.  We can not afford to turn back now. because of this sometimes we may have to walk alone.

Let's continue to bless the Lord at all times.


Until we meet again - soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment