Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Lord, I Need Just a Moment Of Your Time



What can I give you Lord for just a few moments? What can I give - just to have you near?

Tell me I don’t have to worry; I don’t even have to cry - because you are always standing by.

I look to you Lord, I look to you - when my strength is gone, and things seem to go wrong, I must look to you - in all I say and do.

What shall I render unto you for all the benefits you have given me, from the word of God, at times, I wanted to flee?

Help me to continue to praise, pray, and stay on my knee. You said in your word, “You will always be within me.”

From the rising of the sun until the going down of the same.  Through fret and fear you are still in my heart and will remain.

This is a wonderful day that you have created and gave. Sometimes I wonder, in my spirit, if I am still saved.       

You said, “The thought of foolishness is sin.”  The fearful thought of tomorrow is there any hope for a blessed end?”

Knowing that the word of God is a lamp unto my feet and in my path there will be light, I also, want to know that all my sins are forgiven and out of your sight

Bless me Lord deep down in my soul, because I want to stand on the word of God as your prophets in the days of old.

Knowing you, my Lord, has given me joy and peace, because in your word you said, “You have everlasting love for thee; therefore with lovingkindness you have drawn me, Jeremiah 31:13


Lord, I Need Just a Moment of Your Time, just a few moments to have your near.

No comments:

Post a Comment