Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Will Never Forget What You Done For Me




Thank you Lord for being so good and being so kind, with all of your Power and Glory you're always on time.


Every time we fall down you pick us up. What an awesome God we serve You are more than enough.


I will never forget what you done for me. When I went through the storm, I praised you, and I was set free.


I will never forget how you brought us out.  You told Satan these are my chosen children and there is no doubt.


I will never forget how you set me free. In all of my short commings my flesh warred against me.


I feel good rejoicing in your goodness and your glory. Once I get to heaven  this will be good news and not a shor story.


Time has ran out for using your name in vain. In reading my bible, all revelation and comprehension I will retain.



"I will never forget what you done for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment