Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Beloved Sister


This past Sunday has made it three years since my beloved sister passed from this side of creation to the heavenly side.

A place where there is love, joy, peace, happiness and meekness. All of the fruits of the Spirit which make up our heavenly Father’s characters.

Some mornings when I awake with a heaviness of heart I think, “I must go and tell her all about it. My spirit immediately interact and say, “She is no longer with you.”

Sometimes, I long for our sisterhood, but one thing I do know that she is in a better place. She has left us outwardly but she will always be with us inwardly.

God left us with the pleasure, joy and love of knowing her for the time she was with us.

Another thing that I know is that the life we live now will determine where we are going
to spend eternity.

I, to, hope to see Jesus face to face one day so he can say, “servant well done. You were faithful over a little. I brought you up higher so you can be faithful over much. I have your reward in my hands.”

No comments:

Post a Comment