Monday, December 13, 2010

Lost But Not Forsaken

Isaiah 41:8 - 10

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called the from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou are my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

*** God has chosen each one of his children to serve him because we are his friends. He chose us before we were in our mother's womb. At that time we knew nothing about him.

*** He called us from a life of sin and shame - out of darkness into the marvelous light - because he had a mission for us to carry out - he never wanted us to be lost or perish in our sins - because we belong to him.

*** He tells us to never be afraid because he is God all by himself and he will never leave or forsake us. He can strenthen, help and protect us from all our enemies in our time of weakness.


Isaiah 41:20

That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the Lord has done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.

*** When God bless and/or deliver us out of trouble he do not want us to take it for granted.  He want us to think about, try to understand that it was he who has done this great thing, the Holy One.


God said he will never leave or forsake us. He will be with us through thick and thin. If God said it that settles it - until we meet again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment